Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my Education 3508 blog! I have begun this blog to record my thoughts, ideas and feelings with all aspects of my PS1 experience.

It is only a week into the semester and I have already felt such a myriad of emotions regarding this journey. I am delighted, overwhelmed, scared, excited and so much more. I hope that I have everything it takes to be an exceptional teacher, to make a difference in the life of at least one child.

This whole blogging thing is pretty new to me. I am an avid social networking site user, Facebook being my particular brand of addiction but I have never been one to share all my feelings and thoughts online before. I definitely see the usefulness of this medium and I am looking forward to exploring the ways blogging can be used in the classroom to further enhance the children's education.

This is the first assignment, with all assignments due on the last day of class, November 5th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment